|How can I benefit by using APBP Groups?
APBP Groups allow members to:
- Blog about issues important to them
- Conduct conversations using forums
- Collaborate on white papers with wikis
- Share presentations through the document library
- Upload photos and designs to examine
- Calendar events of common interest
APBP welcomes vibrant discussion about professional issues in the blog. Please read and abide by the group rules.
APBP Member Groups are open to APBP members only. The purpose of these groups is to develop knowledge about sustainable transportation and complete the work of APBP's strategic plan. By participating in these groups, APBP members develop their own professional knowledge and add numerous tools and experiences to their professional repertoire.