|How can I benefit by using APBP Groups?
APBP Groups allow members to:
- Blog about issues important to them
- Conduct conversations using forums
- Collaborate on white papers with wikis
- Share presentations through the document library
- Upload photos and designs to examine
- Calendar events of common interest
APBP welcomes vibrant discussion about professional issues in the blog. Please read and abide by the group rules.
APBP's committees and action teams
Sections are open to APBP members only. The purpose of these interest groups is to encourage collaborative exploration of specific areas of active transportation practice and provide forums for members who share professional interests.